The Secret of Success: Get it, Part-4
Now we are in the last post of Law of Attraction, ‘The Secret’ of Success which apply to every one, every where and works for everyone.
If you have missed any earlier post, you can check below links.
If you followed every post with ‘The Secret’, you have noticed that ultimately we are the responsible for what ever going in our life. We are the one, who creates our own world.
Every seminar or topic, which discuss about success starts from psychology of human, willingness of people to reach somewhere.
Medical science has proven that 90% of memory power depending on the psychology of human, and the remaining 10% of the effort puts on. But we rarely give any attention to our psychology, and give much attention for improving other points.
Whenever, we are going to start any new thing in a life, we would have doubt in ourselves. Do we really get success or not? Yes, that is the reason, we are attracting risk and negativity toward ourselves. Rather than that, we could have thought of success, we could create milestone in that area, we could become an example for others. Even we can feel success before we really got it. Once you can feel a taste of success, you have completed more than 50% of your journey.
Every religion’s root lies in the law of attraction, we used to chant and pray, doing religious activity. Because we seek for happiness, we see the God as medium of problem solver and giving happiness.
If I have not heard wrong, many litterateurs says that every human being is the greatest creation of The God. The God resides in everyone. If that belief is right, we should look inside of us. God is not interrupting any one’s life. The God even wishes us to have a happy life, The God has given us the key to happiness.
Sometime, we know the result or we have already concluded and still we go through it and we suffer from it. At last, we blame to ourselves or either to fate. That is not the right way. We should take responsibility of our action in the life.
With the ending of this series ‘The Secret’, I’d like to conclude with the following lines.
WE ARE THE ONE WHO CAN DECIDE OUR HAPPY TIME AND SAD TIME. NOBODY CAN CONTROL OUR LIFE. ALL HUMAN BEINGS ARE OCCUPIED WITH EQUAL POWER OF UNIVERSE. WE NEED TO KNOW HOW TO USE IT.